Skip to content
- Set aside time from family, friends, sports, and work to study for each exam.
- Eat a healthy breakfast before school on exam days.
- Be sure to get plenty of sleep during exam week.
- Look over class notes and old tests to help you prepare.
- Take it seriously. Your midterm grades factor into your overall GPA.
- Take advantage of study guides and help from teachers to review material.
- Get organized!
- Make a study schedule and stick to it.
- Do not cram!
- If all fails, you can always redeem yourself in the final exams.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: