As high schoolers, it may be hard to find a good place to spend time with your significant other on Valentine’s Day. If you are interested in celebrating the holiday of love, here are some suggestions of places you could go:
- Netflix and Ordering In: If you forgot to make dinner reservations, you can always enjoy a nice evening at home with your partner. Order a heart-shaped pizza and binge watch the latest Netflix show.
- Arcade Games: Are you a part of a couple that is up for anything and likes adventure? The Arundel Mills Mall hosts Dave & Busters, a restaurant/arcade combo that offers all the bowling and skeeball you can play.
- Picnic: Find a secluded place at Lake Elkhorn or Blandair Park and have a nice and quiet picnic while you and your sweetie connect with nature. Don’t forget to bring jackets!
- Movies: The AMC in Columbia is currently showing: The Maze Runner: The Death Cure, The Greatest Showman, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Peter Rabbit, The Darkest Hour, The Post, Winchester, Paddington 2, and The 15:17 to Paris. Buy some popcorn and candy, and let your date pick the movie.
- Ice Skating: Looking for something different to do? The Columbia Association Ice Skating rink is a romantic place to take your date. Try to impress your date with your skills!
- Make Dinner: Low on cash? Enjoy a night in and make your date their favorite meal. Don’t forget dessert!
Whether you spend the day with a significant other or a friend, these locations are sure to leave a lasting impression.